- Living the Mythological Character of the Olympics
- Olympic Mythology I: Josh Bertetta’s Mythological Take on Olympic Sports Doping
- May Day, Beltane, Easter, and their Fires
- The Mythology of Easter III: The Mythical Meaning of the Resurrection
- The Mythology of Easter II: Was Christ a “Dying and Rising God”?
- Uniting in Strength and Love after the Orlando Shooting
- Contemplating Chicano Park and a New Pedagogic Imaginary
- Continuing the Momentum: Contemplative Practices, Social Justice, and Building Communities
- The Science of Contemplative Practice and the Practice of Contemplative Science
- We’d Like to Send You a Tree….
- Meetings Temporarily on Hold
- For-Profit vs Not-For-Profit Health Care: Is one approach “better” than the other? Does one approach focus more on treatment over prevention?
- Universal/Global Ethics: Is there such a thing? What would they look like?
- Civility and Censorship in the Blogosphere: Where Do We Draw the Line?
- Intellectual Virtues: Do they exist? What are they? Do they matter?
Previous BooksTransforming Self and Others Through Research: Transpersonal Research Methods and Skills for the Human Sciences and Humanities